Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nine,Neuf,Neuve,Naw


I have lost nine pounds in three weeks,not bad as I attended a birthday party Saturday night which included Whole Foods chocolate birthday cake....yes it was delicious like you even needed to ask.
When I weighed yesterday I was up a pound which is very annoying but you just got to take it in your stride and carry on.This morning I lost the pound I gained plus an additional pound.
I am going to give myself a target of one pound for next week which will make the grand total of ten.If I lose a pound a week until Thanksgiving that will be another seven pounds.
Tip
Give yourself small targets weight does not come off quickly ....weeks fly by....this has been my favorite diet I have done in a long time.
Good luck to us all I know your struggle

No comments:

Post a Comment