Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm Back


Its been a while but Im back...blogging and sugar freeing....The last few weeks we have been eating plenty of the white stuff so when my 'fat girl' jeans started fitting really good I knew it was time to do something.As much as low carb works I find it tough to stick too and to really lose on LC you have to really stick!!
I started the diet Monday and lost two pounds in two days didnt weigh today but will tomorrow.I am hoping on losing 10 so I have 8 to go.
This week I have had a vegetarian diet not purposely but just the way it worked out.
For breakfast and lunch I have eaten Uncle Sam's cereal which is the lowest non sugar cereal you can eat.It can be purchased at Trader Joes $2.99 ,Whole Foods and Wal-Mart.Ten grams of fiber in each bowl and dont forget no milk just non sweetened almond milk.
Hers to looking slim again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment